Tuesday, June 10, 2008

yuck, nasty!

Originally the song of the week was going to be something else, but I've been working on my prayer post and listening to this song and over and over--so I'm taking it as an omen. The song of the week goes to Kate Nash, "Mouthwash." This is the sort of song that goes on my girly mix. In my itunes I have a "girl power" mix with songs like "Fighter" and "Miss Independent" and "Listen" and "Big Girls Don't Cry." You know, breakup kind of songs. And then I have a mix with songs like "Mouthwash" and I call it "Roadtrip" mix. This is the sort of song I like to listen in the car on a one-way trip to the end of the road. Youtube!

And website of the week is my homepage, Catholic Exchange, which I like because it has some of my favorite columnists, plus daily mass readings and Catholic news.

Eat all your carrots! Eat your spinach! Leave the green peppers, yuck, nasty!

No comments: