Friday, May 30, 2008

Weeklies

WEBSITE
Despite religiously going through my dresser and getting rid of all the tacky, gross, ugly shirts, I still have more t-shirts than I can possibly use. So why on earth would I frequent, even buy from, a t-shirt store? Well, I like having t-shirts that are more than memorabilia--the kind of t-shirt that makes you feel cool, like everyone is jealous of you and wants that t-shirt.

It is, therefore, with great sacrifice that I reveal my favorite t-shirt store.

THREADLESS.

The girly sizes are basically juniors. E.G: Tiny. Yes, I did find this out the hard way. *sucks in*

SONG
One of my favorite passages in scripture, at least while present, is Song of Solomon 8:6-7. It goes like this:

Set me as a seal over your heart, like a seal on your arm; for love is as strong as death, its jealousy unyielding as the grave. It burns like a blazing fire, like a mighty flame. Many waters cannot quench love.

So the song of the week is "Love Song" by Israeli singer Ofra Haza. You Tube. It is also on itunes.

No comments: